Skip to Common Activities

Skip to Content

TABC goes live with online renewals of Miscellaneous Class Types

We have implemented online renewals for Agent's Permit (A), Agent's Beer License (BK), Manufacturer's Agents Permit (T), Airline Beverage Permit (AB), Carrier's Permit (C), Industrial Permit (I), Local Industrial Alcohol Manufacturer's Permit (LI), Market Research Packager's Permit (MR), Passenger Train Beverage Permit (PT), Promotional Permit (PR), Out of State Winery Direct Shipper's Permit (DS), Nonresident Seller's Permit (S) and Nonresident Manufacturer's License (BS).

To create a new on-line account or add an authorized representative review these detailed instructions: Registration & Online Renewal Application or Adding an Authorized Representative.)

All inquiries may be addressed to our Licensing Division or 512-206-3360.