The Selling of Alcohol


The holder of a Package Store Permit (P) is authorized to sell malt liquor, ale, wine and distilled spirits in sealed containers to the consumer for off premise consumption only.

No one may possess an open container of an alcoholic beverage on or near the licensed premises where it was sold.


You may sell non-alcoholic products and may conduct other lawful business on the premises, but you may only be open to the general public during lawful hours of operation of a package store.


Premise means the grounds and all buildings at the licensed address, as well as adjacent premises, if they are directly or indirectly under your control.




Liquor Beer Wine Neon Sign.jpg