Serving of Alcohol

The holder of a Private Club Registration Permit (N) is authorized to serve alcoholic beverages to its members and their guest(s) for consumption on the licensed premises. Only members may pay for the service of an alcoholic beverage.


Registered guests at a hotel may pay for their service when paying for their room at checkout time.