Hours of Sale



The hours of sale, service and consumption of the alcoholic beverages at the catered location are the same as those authorized at the primary location, with the possible exception that if at the catered location extended hours are not authorized by statute, ordinance or county commissioner's court order, then standard hours apply even if the primary location is authorized for extended hours.

  • All alcoholic beverages sold or served at a catered location must be purchased in the county where the premise of the mixed beverage permit is located.
  • The termination of the catered function, all remaining alcoholic beverages shall be removed from the catered location and taken to the primary mixed beverage location.


IMPORTANT: A Beverage Cartage Permit (PE) is required by the mixed beverage permit holder to transport alcoholic beverages to and from the catered location.