TABC Press Releases
If you have any questions or comments regarding any news release, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You can receive TABC press releases by e-mail. All news media sources are encouraged to subscribe to this list.
Recent Press Releases
- TABC to begin collecting taxes at Texas seaports January 2014. - December 20, 2013
- TABC cancels permit at El Paso gentleman's club following 16-month narcotics investigation. - November 14, 2013
- TABC reaches resolution with Lustre Pearl following alcohol-related fatality. - October 9, 2013
- Reminder: "Long guns" prohibited in TABC-licensed businesses. - September 6, 2013
- TABC completes investigation involving Beamers Private Club in Dallas. - August 2, 2013
- New craft beer laws signed by Governor Perry, go into immediate effect. - June 15, 2013
- TABC's mobile apps have arrived. - April 8, 2013
- TABC Partners with Local Businesses to Reduce Alcohol Sales to Minors on Spring Break. - March 19, 2013
- Minor stings are coming to a town near you. - February 20, 2013
- TABC issues new permits in downtown Austin after signing orders to cancel Yassine permits. - January 9, 2013
Archived Press Releases