Commission Meeting Agenda
Thursday, November 17, 2016, 11:00 a.m.
5806 Mesa, Suite 185
Austin, Texas 78731
- Call to Order - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Approval of Commission Meeting Minutes of September 20, 2016 - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Commission Report: Executive Director and Agency Activities, Budget Issues, Staff Achievements, Legislative Activities - Sherry Cook
- Training Division Update - Albert Rodriguez
- Action on Request for Approval to Exceed Capital Budget Limitations - Vanessa Mayo
- Re-Adopt, Without Change, Rule §33.41, Financial Interest - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §33.5, Food and Beverage Certificate - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §45.121, Credit Law and Delinquent List - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §45.131, Cash Law - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Repeal of Rule §33.11, Application and Issuance - Martin Wilson
- Adopt New Rule §33.11, Application and Issuance of Temporary Licenses and Permits - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Repeal of Rule §33.12, Use of Caterer's Permits - Martin Wilson
- Adopt New Rule §33.12, Use of Caterer's Permits and Request for Caterer Certificate - Martin Wilson
- Approve Publication of Proposed Amendments to Rule §45.85, Approval of Labels - Martin Wilson
- Executive Session to Consult with Legal Counsel Regarding Pending and Anticipated Litigation Against the Agency and to Deliberate on the Appointment, Employment, Evaluation, and Duties of the Positions of Executive Director and General Counsel (Government Code §551.071, §551.074, and Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code §5.11) - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Action on Items Discussed in Executive Session - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Public Comments - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Next Meeting Date: - José Cuevas, Jr.
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
- Adjournment - José Cuevas, Jr.
Items may not necessarily be considered in the order they appear on the agenda. Executive session for advice of Counsel (pursuant to §551.071 of the Government Code) may be called regarding any agenda item. Action may be taken on any agenda item.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services (such as interpreters for persons who are deaf, hearing impaired readers, large print, or Braille) are requested to contact Gloria Darden Reed at (512) 206-3221 (voice) (512) 206-3259 (fax). Relay Texas at 1-800-735-2989 (TTY/TDD), at least three (3) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.