Commission Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, January 26, 2016, 10:00 a.m.
5806 Mesa, Suite 185
Austin, Texas 78731
- Call to Order - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Approval of Commission Meeting Minutes of November 17, 2015 - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Promotional Recognitions – Lieutenant Nicole Walker, Arlington Enforcement Regional Office; Lieutenant Geoffery Weise, Arlington Enforcement Regional Office - Earl Pearson
- Recognition of TABC Service Award Recipients – Robert "Bob" White, Information Resources
Division; Ngoc-Bich Nguyen, Information Resources Division; Clifford Stech, Audit & Investigations;
Salvador Moralez, El Paso Enforcement; Geneva Crump-Mitchell, Houston Enforcement; Anthony Keel, Arlington
Enforcement; Mario Villarreal, McAllen Enforcement; Noe Castaneda, Brownsville Port of Entry; Mario
Benavides, Laredo Port of Entry- Jay Webster, Dexter Jones, Earl Pearson and Karen Smithwick
- Reception Honoring TABC Promotional Recognitions and Employee Service Award Recipients - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Commission Report: Executive Director and Agency Activities, Budget Issues, Staff Achievements, Legislative Activities - Sherry Cook
- CY16 Rule Review Plan Update - Ed Swedberg
- Enforcement Division Update - Earl Pearson
- Executive Session to Consult with Legal Counsel Regarding Pending and Anticipated Litigation Against the Agency and to Deliberate on the Appointment, Employment, Evaluation, and Duties of the Positions of Executive Director and General Counsel (Government Code §551.071, §551.074) - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Action on Items Discussed in Executive Session - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Approve Publication of Proposed Amendments to Rule §33.9, Fees for On-Line Transactions - Martin Wilson
- Approve Publication of Proposed Amendments to Rule §41.52,Private Clubs – In General - Martin Wilson
- Approve Publication of Proposed Repeal of Rule §41.54, Destructions - Martin Wilson
- Approve Publication of Proposed New Rule §41.54, Destructions - Martin Wilson
- Public Comments - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Next Meeting Date: - José Cuevas, Jr.
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- Adjourn - José Cuevas, Jr.
Items may not necessarily be considered in the order they appear on the agenda. Executive session for advice of Counsel (pursuant to §551.071 of the Government Code) may be called regarding any agenda item. Action may be taken on any agenda item.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services (such as interpreters for persons who are deaf, hearing impaired readers, large print, or Braille) are requested to contact Gloria Darden Reed at (512) 206-3221 (voice) (512) 206-3259 (fax). Relay Texas at 1-800-735-2989 (TTY/TDD), at least three (3) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.