Commission Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 10:00 a.m.
5806 Mesa, Suite 185
Austin, Texas 78731
- Call to Order - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Approval of Commission Meeting Minutes of May 28, 2015 - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Commission Report: Executive Director and Agency Activities, Budget Issues, Staff Achievements, Legislative Activities - Sherry Cook
- Approval of the FY2016 Operating and Capital Budget - Shelby Eskew
- Internal Audit of the Information Technology SystemDevelopment - Monday Rufus
- Internal Audit of the ID Stamps/Private Club Cards - Monday Rufus
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §35.11, Bottle Capping Devices - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §41.1, Sale to Lien Holders - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §41.2, Sale by Carriers - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §41.3, Sale After Cancellation or Expiration of License or Permit - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §41.11, Record Requirements - Martin Wilson
- Adopt Repeal of Rule §41.4, Mixed Beverage Permittee-Voluntary Cancellation - Martin Wilson
- Approve Publication of Proposed Amendments to Rule §37.61, Suspensions - Martin Wilson
- Executive Session to Consult with Legal Counsel Regarding Pending and Anticipated Litigation Against the Agency and to Deliberate on the Appointment, Employment, Evaluation, and Duties of the Positions of Executive Director and General Counsel (Government Code §551.071, §551.074) - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Action on Items Discussed in Executive Session - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Public Comments - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Next Meeting Date: - José Cuevas, Jr.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
- Adjourn - José Cuevas, Jr.
Items may not necessarily be considered in the order they appear on the agenda. Executive session for advice of Counsel (pursuant to §551.071 of the Government Code) may be called regarding any agenda item. Action may be taken on any agenda item.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services (such as interpreters for persons who are deaf, hearing impaired readers, large print, or Braille) are requested to contact Gloria Darden Reed at (512) 206-3221 (voice) (512) 206-3259 (fax). Relay Texas at 1-800-735-2989 (TTY/TDD), at least three (3) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.