Commission Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:00 a.m.
Sterling Event Center
6134 US 290 East Frontage Road
Austin, Texas 78752
View map to Sterling Event Center on Google website.
- Call to Order - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Approval of Commission Meeting Minutes of November 17, 2016 - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Commission Report: Executive Director and Agency Activities, Budget Issues, Staff Achievements, Legislative Activities - Sherry Cook
- Recognition of TABC Promotional Employees – John Reney, Chief of Ports of Entry; Sonia Salinas, Lieutenant - Region 4; Tana Travis, Regional Supervisor, Licensing Division - Robert Saenz, Earl Pearson and Amy Harrison
- Recognition of TABC Service Award Recipients (Enforcement Division, Audit & Investigations, Ports of Entry, Licensing Division, Business Services Division) - Earl Pearson, Gene Bowman, John Reney, Amy Harrison and Vanessa Mayo
- Reception Honoring TABC Promotional and Service Award Recipients - José Cuevas, Jr..
- CY 2017 Rule Review Plan Update - Ed Swedberg
- Enforcement Division Update - Earl Pearson
- Human Resources Division Update - Donn Rupp
- Adopt Amendments to Rule §45.85, Approval of Labels - Martin Wilson
- Approve Publication of Proposed Amendments to Rule §35.21, Assist Defined - Martin Wilson
- Approve Publication of Proposed Amendments to Rule §45.107, Alcoholic Beverages Utilized for Cooking Purposes at On-Premise Locations - Martin Wilson
- Approve Publication of Proposed Amendments to Rule §45.80, Net Contents - Martin Wilson
- Executive Session to Consult with Legal Counsel Regarding Pending and Anticipated Litigation Against the Agency and to Deliberate on the Appointment, Employment, Evaluation, and Duties of the Positions of Executive Director and General Counsel (Govt. Code §551.071, §551.074, and Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code §5.11) - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Action on Items Discussed in Executive Session - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Public Comments - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Next Meeting Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - José Cuevas, Jr.
- Adjournment - José Cuevas, Jr.
Items may not necessarily be considered in the order they appear on the agenda. Executive session for advice of Counsel (pursuant to §551.071 of the Government Code) may be called regarding any agenda item. Action may be taken on any agenda item.
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services (such as interpreters for persons who are deaf, hearing impaired readers, large print, or Braille) are requested to contact Gloria Darden Reed at (512) 206-3221 (voice) (512) 206-3259 (fax). Relay Texas at 1-800-735-2989 (TTY/TDD), at least three (3) days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.