All links listed here will take you out of the TABC website.
External links to other sites are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. They do not necessarily constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. These sites may not comply with the accessibility requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
State Agencies (ABC's)
Alcohol Poisoning Prevention
Related Texas State Agencies
Human Trafficking Resources
- Mosaic Family Services – a Dallas-based non-profit that provides direct services to victims of human rights abuses, including legal representation, counseling, shelter, and case management.
- Polaris Project - a leading non-profit organization combating human trafficking and modern-day slavery. They work with victims of all forms of human trafficking, including sex trafficking and labor trafficking, U.S. citizens and foreign nationals, men and women, and adults and children.
- HumanTrafficking.org – A Web Resource for Combating Human Trafficking
- Houston Rescue and Restore Coalition - Exists to raise awareness about human trafficking, assist in identifying victims and improving victim services. They do this through projects that assist in either rescuing or restoring Human Trafficking victims in the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area.
- Children at Risk – a nonprofit organization that drives change for children in the Houston area through research, education and influencing public policy.
- Texas Association Against Sexual Assault (TAASA) - the statewide organization committed to ending sexual violence in Texas. A nonprofit educational and advocacy organization based in Austin, TAASA member agencies comprise a statewide network of over 80 crisis centers that serve rural as well as metropolitan areas.