TABC Home Page

Online Services

The following license/permit types may be renewed online:
Agent’s Permit (A) Manufacturer’s Agent’s Permit (T) Agent’s Beer License (BK)
Airline Beverage Permit (AB) Carrier’s Permit (C) Industrial Permit (I)
Local Industrial Alcohol Manufacturer’s Permit (LI) Market Research Packager’s Permit (MR) Passenger Train Beverage Permit (PT)
Promotional Permit (PR) Out of State Winery Direct Shipper’s Permit (DS) Nonresident Seller’s Permit (S)
Nonresident Manufacturer’s License (BS) Mixed Beverage Permit (MB) Mixed Beverage Permit with FB (RM)
Branch Distributor’s License (BC) General Distributor’s License (BB) Local Distributor’s License (BD)
Importer’s License (BI) Package Store Permit (P) Wine Only Package Store Permit (Q)
Wholesaler’s Permit (W) General Class B Wholesaler’s Permit (X) Local Class B Wholesaler’s Permit (LX)
Wine Bottler’s Permit (Z) Winery Permit (G) Beer Retailer’s On Premise License (BE)
Beer Retailer’s Off Premise License (BF) Wine and Beer Retailer’s Permit (BG) Wine and Beer Retailer’s Off Premise Permit (BQ)

To create a new on-line account: Registration
Add an authorized representative to an account: Adding Authorized Representative
Renew Miscellaneous license/permit (A, T, BK, AB, C, I, LI, MR, PT, PR, DS, S & BS): Miscellaneous Online Renewal
Renew Retail license/permit (MB & RM): Retail Online Renewal

Go to

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about our Public Inquiry System, please send them to

This system may be unavailable on Tuesdays between 6:00pm to 11:00pm (CST) for maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Copyright © 2015, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, All rights reserved.

Last Updated: 10/12/2014